International students who want to study in Spain more than 90 days have to get Spain student visa. To get this students; you have been accepted from any Spanish higher education institute first. Student visa is proper for studies, researches, internship activities and volunteer activities. Citizens of some countries do not have to get visa if they stay here less than 90 days. And EU citizen students do not require a student visa at all; length of stay does not matter.
Spain Student Visa: Eligibility
- Applicants must accepted from Spain’s educational institutes.
- Proof of tuition fee payment
- Valid passport with at least two blank pages
- Applicants must complete and sign application form.
- Proof of finance that covers all cost during the time you stay in Spain; and cover your return transportation expenses.
- Health insurance
- Applicants must not have criminal record.
- Medical certificate
- Proof of you intend to leave Spain after your courses finish
How to Apply for Spain Student Visa?
To get Spain student visa; first of all you need to get application from online or Spain Consulate in your home country. You need to complete form and sign it. Gather all the required documents for visa application. Provide photo for visa application; that can’t be older than 6 months. Submit application form and all required documents to Spanish Consulate. Pay the fee for Spain student visa application. You can track the situation of visa online. It is possible to extend this visa if your courses are extended. Apply for Spanish student visa at least 3 months before your planned travel date to Spain.