Are you planning to study in Poland, you might need to get Poland student visa. Citizens of European Union (EU) country do not required to get visa to study in Poland. These students must register their stay in the country; if they stay longer than 3 months. Residence permit process is very easy and fast. Non EU students must get Poland students visa to study in here. Students have to apply for visa before they arrive Poland. Applicants can’t work in Poland if they hold Poland student visa. The visa permits is only available in territory of the Republic of Poland.
Poland Student Visa: Requirements
In order to get Poland student visa; you need to prepare some documents. These are:
- Completed and signed Poland Student Visa Application form
- Valid passport
- Acceptance letter that comes from university in Poland
- Diplomas and education certificates
- Evidence of language level in which you will study
- Proof of finance that covers your expenses during the time that you stay in Poland. Usually bank statement is required for this reason.
- Valid health insurance: All applicants come outside of EU countries and Schengen area countries should have health insurance that covers up to 30,000 euro. Medical insurance have to cover duration of your stay and 15 more days.
- Passport size photo
- Visa application fee payment: Visa fees change according to your home country.
- Transport documentation like airplane tickets that shows detail about your travel
Please note that; some consulates might be required additional documents, this situation changes according to country.