Will you study in Netherlands, you might need Netherlands student visa. International students that will stay in Netherlands more than 3 months must get Provisional Residence Permit that is also known as MVV Visa. This is an entry visa; international students have to get residence permit or D-visa after they arrive Netherlands. If student will stay in Netherlands less than 3 months; type C visa or Schengen visa is required. Citizens of EU member country do not require to get Netherlands student visa and residence permit; if they stay less than 90 days. But these students personal public service number.
Netherlands Student Visa: Application and Requirements
Some documents are necessary for Netherlands student visa application. These are:
- Valid passport
- Completed MVV visa application form
- Copy of acceptance letter from Dutch institution
- Proof of finance that is necessary for the studying period in the Netherlands
- Proof of tuition fee payment at least one year
- Travel insurance and valid health insurance
- Applicant must not have criminal record
- Proof of you intend to leave Netherlands after courses
You have to apply Dutch Embassy or Consulate after you get acceptance letter from Dutch institute. You need to apply at least three months ago before planned travelling time. Give information about necessary documents from consulate; gather them all. Complete and sign MVV visa application form. Provide photographs for application. PAy the fee if it is required. Schedule an appointment from Dutch Consulate and take all required documents with you. After a period; you can take your Netherlands student visa from Dutch Consulate.