If you want to study in Hungary; you might need to get Hungary student visa. Visa is required for students who want to stay more than 90 days and who are not citizens of a European Union Member country. In order to apply for Hungary student visa; first you have to be accepted from a university in Hungary.
Hungary Student Visa: Application Details
After you have been accepted from university; you should start student visa application. This visa process generally takes a month. So; it is good to apply as soon as possible. Applicants must prepare required documents and apply Hungary embassy in their home country. Documents that are necessary for Hungary student visa:
- Valid passport: Passport should be valid at least 6 months more than you stay in Hungary. Passport must have at least one blank page for student visa.
- Application form: Visa applicant form must be completed and signed by applicant. One copy of this form should be taken.
- Photo: Recent and passport style photos are necessary. Photos can be at least 6 months.
- Proof of health insurance
- Financial requirements: Applicants have to proof that they pay tuition fee. Evidence of finance that is enough for the time that you stay in Hungary is necessary.
- Proof of the address that you stay in Hungary
- Letter of acceptance from Hungary university
These documents might change according to embassy in your country. All international students should register their place that they stay to local authorities. They need to register as soon as possible, after they arrive Hungary.