Breaking News
Home / Visa / Asia / China / China Student Visa

China Student Visa

China Student Visa
China Student Visa

Foreign students should get China student visa to study in China. Students should get passport and X1 or X2 visa. You need to apply Chinese Embassy to get visa. These types of visas are only available for students; it is not proper for working. Part time jobs and internships may be appropriate; but you need to get information from university.

Types of China Student Visa

As you can see above; there are 2 kinds of visas are available for students. These are X1 and X2 visas.

X1 visa: X1 visa is issued to who study in China more than 180 days. X1 visa students must apply Temporary Residence Permit in 30 days when they come to China. This permit is valid for 6 months to 5 years.

X2 visa: X2 visa is issued to who study in China less than 180 days. X2 visa holders must not get Residence Permit for stay in China. They can stay China according to duration period write on visa.

How to Apply China Student Visa?

Some documents are necessary to apply for China student visa. These are listed below:

  • Original  passport of applications which is valid at least for 6 months
  • Completed Application Form
  • Passport style photo
  • Foreign Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202 and its copy
  • Admission Notice from university that you applied

After prepare these documents you should go Chinese Embassies or Consulates. Applicants should go embassies in person because mailed applications will be refused. Many embassies do not require appointments, but if needed you can make online appointment. This application procedure generally takes 4 working days.


About Editor

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *