Will you study PhD programs in Hungary; all the details are here! Hungarian higher education is improved and developed over the years; so becomes popular destination by the time. Hungary offers wide variety of English postgraduate programs to appeal more international students. In Hungary ; universities apply Bologna three-tier system. So; bachelor’s degree takes 3 years; master’s degree takes 1 or 2 years and PhD degrees take 3 or 4 years.
PhD Programs in Hungary: Details and Requirements
PhD programs in Hungary is provided by doctoral schools that train PhD students in subject-specific area. PhD degree students have to attend obligatory and optional courses; complete necessary credits and make researches in the area which they choose. The aim of PhD programs is improve the research potential of university and make students a part of research community. So; PhD students also make teaching job to improve themselves and gain teaching skills. Academic year starts in September. There are some requirements to study PhD programs in Hungary. Let’s take a look at them:
- Academic performance is really effective for decisions.
- English language profiency is required; because PhD programs taught in English for international students. If you know Hungarian and choose Hungarian program; you need to proof profiency in Hungarian too.
- Outline of your research project
- Your academic skills or technical skills in the area that you choose
- Literature review in the area that you study
- Recommendation letter might be required too.
- Completed application form
Tuition fee is changed between €3,000-€5,000 in Hungary. Students can benefit from some scholarship options. Some institutions and Hungarian government offer funding options for international student.